Security & Privacy
Remembering passwords can be tricky, but setting effective and secure passwords on all the sites you use is vital in protecting your personal details and protecting yourself from possible fraudulent activity. When you set a password, it’s a good idea to use a mix of numbers and characters, most sites these days will set a minimum number of characters to use, but please avoid using obvious phrases like “password”, or your name, or phone number.
- Example of weak password: Steve5
- Example of strong password: g5A2d3Bt18f
It’s best to avoid using the same password for each of your online accounts, because if a criminal gains access to it, all your accounts could be at risk. Multiple passwords keep you safer. It is also a good idea to change your passwords on a regular basis, especially for sites you use frequently and which involve financial transactions. If you ever get a request to reveal your password for an online site, do not respond. Legitimate sites and services will not ask you to send them passwords via email. You can re-set your password on claygame.co.uk at any time by signing into your account and choosing the edit your password option. If you have forgotten your password, just click on forgotten your password and enter your email address on the 'Forgotten your password' page, and we will email you a link that you will need to click on to reset your password. Keep yourself safe from malware and viruses with adequate, up to date security software on your computer. For more information on online safety and passwords, there are a number of useful websites such as Get Safe Online, Microsoft Safety & Security, Google good to know
YOUR TRANSACTION SECURITY
We realise how important it is to securely store any information that you provide. Claygame.co.uk maintains the highest levels of security.
- Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology, for online payments in our online store we use Takepayments –Secure Payment Processing. You can tell whether a page is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of the in your browser address window. A small locked padlock will also appear in the bottom bar of your browser window.
- Takepayments recognise that security is one of the major concerns for the shopper during an online transaction, Takepayments use state of the art security tools and techniques to ensure that you are protected against online fraud. In reality, an online purchase is probably more secure than a card transaction conducted in a shop, over the telephone or by fax - because WorldPay ensure that your online purchase details are encrypted using complex logarithm methods. For more information about WorldPay online security visit the Takepayments website at https://www.takepayments.com/
The information you provide during an online transaction is treated confidentially, and not disclosed to a third party. Clay and Game Reloaders have adopted a set of guidelines to protect our users' privacy, which comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- www.claygame.co.uk protects users' privacy to the maximum extent possible.
- www.claygame.co.uk undertakes to use in good faith the information obtained from users of its website, so that private information will not be distributed or sold to third parties, except with the consent of a user.
- www.claygame.co.uk can, in accordance with law, collect certain information about users obtained during the use of website (excluding information about computer and on the Internet service provider) or the data entered in the registration process. www.claygame.co.uk shall use these data only to have information about the users that use it and thus improve the portal and to further focus and adjust its contents to the visitors. Based on these data, we find what are the most popular contents and in which visitor groups. Data collection of this type in this or larger extent is common, and it is used by the world-renowned web sites like MSN, Google etc.
- www.claygame.co.uk undertakes not to use the collected private information, such as e-mail addresses, names and surnames without users' permission or to sell or distribute them, except demographic data for a group of users without disclosing private information.
- www.claygame.co.uk undertakes to protect the privacy of the portal users, except in the case of serious violations of the rules of www.claygame.co.uk website or unlawful activities of users.
A cookie is information stored on your computer by website you visit. Cookies usually save your settings, such as your preferred language or address. They are reactivated upon revisiting the site again. This allows the site to display information tailored to your needs.
Cookies can store a wide range of information, including personal information (such as your name or e-mail address). However, this information can be saved only if you enable it - websites cannot access to information that you did not give and cannot access other files on your computer. Default activities of saving and sending of cookies are not visible to you. However, you can change your browser settings so that you can choose yourself whether you will approve or disapprove the requirements for storing cookies, delete it saved cookies automatically when you close your internet browser and etc.
How to disable cookies
By turning off cookies, you decide whether you will allow them to be stored on your computer. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured with the chosen Internet browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use certain functionalities on the website www.claygame.co.uk
What are session cookies?
Temporary cookies or session cookies remove themselves from your computer at the moment of closing the Internet browser. With the help of these cookies, websites store temporary information, such as items in a shopping basket.
What are persistent cookies?
Persistent or stored cookies remain in your computer after closing your Internet browser. With help of these cookies, websites store information, such as your login name and password so you do not have to log in each time you visit a particular site. Persistent cookies remain recorded in your computer for days, months, or even years.
What are first party cookies?
First-party cookies come from websites you are viewing, and can be persistent or session. In this way, websites store information that will be used again at next visit to that website.
What are third party cookies?
Third-party cookies usually come from ads from other websites (such as pop-ups or other ads) that are on the site you are viewing. Here cookies have the role of following websites for advertising purposes.
Yes, with primary goal to ensure you a simpler and more useful experience.
What types of cookies does www.claygame.co.uk use and why?
- Temporary cookies (Session cookies) – these cookies will automatically expire and will be deleted once you close the Internet browser. We use session cookies to access to content and provide comments to be made (things you must do when you log in with your data on the website).
- Permanent cookies (Persistent cookies) – these are cookies which will remain “recorded” in your Internet browser until they expire or you remove them yourself manually. www.claygame.co.uk uses persistent cookies for functionalities such as "Stay logged in", providing easier access to the portal as a registered user. We also use persistent cookies to better understand the user’s habits, so that we can improve the website according to your habits. This information is anonymous – and does not include the user’s private information.
Are there third-party cookies on the website?
There are several external services which store limited cookies for user. These cookies are not placed by this website, but some are used for the normal functioning of certain features which allow users easier access to content. This website currently enables:
- Social Networks - Users can share posting on social networks Facebook and Google+ that place cookies to a user.
- Visit measurement – www.claygame.co.uk uses Google Analytics – a service for measuring visits. If you wish to disable the saving of cookies of the site by this service, you can deny them here.
Additional information about disabling cookies
There are several websites for turning off the storage of cookies for various services. You can read more information on the following links:
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
www.claygame.co.uk contains links to websites outside its own portal. It announces these Links in good faith and cannot be held accountable for content outside its portal.