How To Order
How To Order
Clay & Game Reloaders ONLY trade within the UK and use GBP (£) currency for all transactions.
It is our company policy for ALL first-time orders to present a copy of your Shotgun / Firearms Certificate, or, if your certificate has been renewed since your last order. We request that all accounts be verified with a license for any reloading items.
At Clay & Game Reloaders online shop you will be able to purchase goods and delivery for those items that are not classed as dangerous goods.
All the items that are classed as Dangerous Goods can be ordered online but you will NOT be able to pay for the items online. Instead, we request that you contact the office to place your order over the phone.
If you place an order that contains items that are either: Dangerous Goods / Available to Order / Limited Stock, the order cannot be paid for online. You will receive notification of this. You have the option to remove the items in question and go to payment. Alternatively, please contact the office on 01482 631066 and we will help with your order.
FEATURES THAT WILL HELP MAKE YOUR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVEN EASIER
Home page link
- You can get back to our home page at any time by clicking on the “Clay & Game Logo” at the top of the web page.
- Mobile: Alternative home button can be found on the bottom menu bar, when you are scrolled further down the web page.
Main Navigation bar
- Computer: The names on the grey navigation bar near the top of the screen under the Clay & Game logo are the individual sections of our online shop. If you hover over one of these, you will then see a drop-down menu with further product categories within that department. Clicking on one of those categories takes you to a new page containing all sections and products associated with it.
- Mobile: On a mobile device, there are Three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen, tap on these and you will be presented with a grey menu. Tapping on any of the right arrows “>” will expand the category and show the additional categories within. Clicking on a Category name will take you to the products within.
Second Navigation Bar
- Second white navigation bar is positioned directly below the Clay & Game logo and here you will be able to find details about your account, customer service, your order, how to order, delivery details, terms and conditions, security and privacy of our site.
- Computer: The search box is always near the top of the screen (left hand side). You can search by product name or product category (for example shot).
- Mobile: The search box is located within the menu accessible from the Three horizontal lines at the top left of the website. Alternative search bar can be accessed from the bottom menu when you are scrolled further down the web page.
- The number of items in your basket and the subtotal of your basket can always be seen at the top right of the screen. If you wish to see what is in your basket just click on the basket icon / "My order" link, the page with your order will then open. On this you are able to remove items using the “X” next to them. To change quantities in click on the “View Basket” link to ender the main basket, where you can change the quantity of a product or remove any that are not required. (Clicking on the “-“ to reduce quantity, “+” to increase quantity and “X” to delete a product.) Please click the “Update Cart” button after you have made your changes.
- Mobile: Alternative “My order” can be found on the bottom menu when you are scrolled further down the web page.
You will need to create an account with us to purchase items in our shop.
Computer: Click on “Sign in / register” at the upper right of the website, then Click on the word “Register” at the top of the right-hand pop out. Fill out all fields, tick the “I have read” box, then click the Black Register button.
Mobile: Scroll down the page slightly, and you will see the “Login / Register” button on the bottom menu bar. Tap on this, then Tap on the word “Register” at the top of the right-hand pop out. Fill out all fields, tick the “I have read” box, then click the Black Register button.
Computer: Click on “Sign in / register” at the upper right of the website. Type in your email address and password, then Click the Black Login button.
Mobile: Scroll down the page slightly, and you will see the “Login / Register” button on the bottom menu bar. Tap on this, then type in your email address and password, then Tap on the Black Login Button.
Items added to your basket will be stored on your order page and you can view them at any time, then either purchase them, remove them from your order or contact us for more info.
When you register with us, we can retrieve your details and chosen delivery address/es. (Please note that this does not include your payment card details.)
Changing your account information
- If you wish to change or update your online account information (including your email address, password or address), simply go to your account page. Enter your email address and password, and you'll then be able to change the details that you originally gave.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
Once you have found the items you would like to buy and have added them to your basket, you can begin the checkout process by clicking on the "Your basket" link at the top of your screen. Computer: Basket icon / “My Order” positioned in the right-hand top corner, then click “View Basket”; Mobile: Alternative “My order” can be found on the bottom menu when you are scrolled further down the web page.
- You can go straight to checkout to pay for your goods and arrange delivery if you are already registered with us and you have logged into your account.
- Or you will need to register your account with us to complete your order and proceed to purchase.
- At checkout, you can review and amend your order details on the Order Summary page "My Order", you can either change the quantity or remove items from your basket (by clicking on the “-“ to reduce, “+” to increase and “X” to delete a product.) Please click the “Update Cart” button after you have made your changes.
- CHECKOUT- when you have selected checkout you will be able to select your preferred delivery option, make sure to select your region and required delivery method, or check the box if you wish to personally collect the items.
- Boxes below delivery options will automatically populate with the data from your address supplied during registration process. However, if you wish to change the details to alternative shipping address just enter desired delivery address details in the address fields.
- Clicking “Go to Payment”, At this point you will be connected to WorldPay – secure Payment Processing where you will proceed with your preferred payment option, you are still able to cancel your order if you wish. If your payment was successful – you will get an e-mail confirmation from WorldPay confirming your transaction was successful including all transaction details.
- We will also send you a confirmation email with details of your order shortly after we've received it. Your confirmation email will have the subject line 'Thank you for your order'.
- However, if your payment was not successful or there was an error with your payment – your order will not be processed. In the instance of unsuccessful payment or an error occurred during your payment you can either contact WorldPay to enquire why the payment was rejected - numbers will be provided in your transaction window or contact us at 01482 631 066 to arrange alternative payment and delivery.
- Once your order has been processed you will be able to print or save your invoice. You will also receive a copy of your invoice to the e-mail address provided.
- Your item shell be delivered according to your selected delivery method.
- If you have placed an order for items classed as dangerous goods, please note you will not be able to pay for those items online. We will contact you to arrange payment and delivery of those items.
When purchasing powder, we will ask to see a copy of your valid Shotgun Certificate.
VAT RECEIPTS AND REFUNDS
To obtain a VAT receipt sign into your account and then click on the View your order/obtain VAT receipt link. Unfortunately, we don't have the facility to deduct VAT when charging for goods. If you're resident in the Channel Islands and qualify for a VAT refund, please email Customer Services or contact us on 01482 631066 during our office hours, after your goods have been delivered. We'll then credit the amount of VAT charged.
If you have any enquiries about your order or refund of your order, please contact us on 01482 631066 or e-mail us at email@example.com
We hope that you will find using Clay and Game Reloaders website quick and convenient. We will guide you safely through the online shopping experience because your privacy and security are extremely important to us. This page provides information about the pages on our site, how to place your order, changing your account details and VAT receipts and refunds.