Hornady Lock-N-Load Iron Press Kit with Auto Prime
The next evolution in single stage press technology!
With a heavy duty, fully ambidextrous, cast iron frame, the Iron Press™ is built to be the heaviest, most rigid press in its class. Tight tolerances in manufacture and assembly combine to provide consistency and precision that will deliver match accurate ammunition, round-after-round, year-after-year.
The available gravity fed Automatic Priming System (sold separately or with the Lock-N-Load® Iron Press™ Reloading Kit), combined with the Accessory Mounting Deck, increases reloading efficiency by allowing more processes to occur simultaneously. The Iron Press™ is the first of its kind to allow the ability to deprime, pause and remove the case to chamfer & deburr etc., then replace and prime. The Accessory Mounting Deck provides the hand loader with many options for quick access to items such as trays for bullets or cases, chamfer and deburr tools, case neck brushes, primer pocket cleaners and many more.
Further ease of use comes from exclusive features such as a spring assist 1 1/8” solid steel ram and the patented Shell Holder Platform. And, as with all Hornady® metallic reloading presses, the Iron Press™ comes with the patented Lock-N-Load® bushing system that makes changeovers lightning fast.
The Hornady® Lock-N-Load® Iron Press™ is best in class; a heavy weight reloading machine that sets the standard for rigidity and performance.
Incorporating our patented Lock-N-Load® bushing system, changeovers are lightening fast.
Industry leading strength and further ease of use comes from the spring assist 1-1/8” solid steel ram.
The Iron Press™ with its patented shell holder platform, is the first of its kind to allow hand loaders to deprime, pause and remove the case to chamfer and debar, etc., then easily replace and prime.
The gravity fed Automatic Priming System and innovative die caddy (both sold separately or included with the Kit) helps increase reloading efficiency by allowing more processes to happen simultaneously.
The accessory mounting deck provides quick access to trays for bullets or cases, chamfer and deburr tools, case neck brushes, primer pocket cleaners and more.
Standard features include:
- Cast Iron frame – Heaviest / most rigid in class (26 pounds assembled weight)
- Same mounting pattern as Hornady AP / Classic Press and RCBS® Rock Chucker®
- Ambidextrous operation
- Patented Lock-N-Load® bushing system
- Patented Shell Holder Platform (Only compatible with Hornady, RCBS, and Lee Shellholders)
- Manual prime system
- Accessory Mounting Deck for case prep tools
- 1 1/8” solid steel ram provides industry leading strength
Accessory Items STANDARD in the Lock-N-Load® Iron Press™ Kit or as separate accessories:
- Automatic Priming System
- Die caddy
- Component feed bin & bracket
- Digital Scale
- Case prep accessories (chamfer & deburr tool / large & small primer pocket cleaners / neck brushes [22 cal / 25 cal\6mm / 270 cal\7mm / 30 cal / 35 cal / 45 cal]
- Powder Measure
- Reloading Handbook
- Unique™ Case lube
- Lock-N-Load® Comparator set of 6
- Lock-N-Load® Die Bushings 3 pk
- Powder funnel 22-45 cal
- Digital caliper
- Shell holder kit (#1, #2, #5, # 16, #35)
|L-N-L Iron Press Kit w/Auto Prime||HORN085521||