Terms & Conditions
USE OF SITE
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
We may modify these terms at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms. You agree to review these terms periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified terms.
Trademarks used or displayed at this Site are trademarks of this site, its affiliates or third party owners. Nothing contained on this Site is to be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right of use of any such trademark without our prior written permission or such third party owner.
www.claygame.co.uk has the copyright to all of its content (textual, audio and visual materials, databases and programming code). Unauthorised use of any part of the web site shall be considered as infringement of the copyrights of www.claygame.co.uk website and shall be subject to complaint.
If you hold that www.claygame.co.uk has violated your copyright, the case will be considered immediately. Any disputed content will be removed immediately after the truthfullness of the complaint is established.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
www.claygame.co.uk contains links to websites outside its own portal. It announces these Links in good faith and cannot be held accountable for content outside its portal.
The information you provide during an online transaction is treated confidentially, and not disclosed to a third party. Clay and Game Reoaders have adopted a set of guidelines to protect our users' privacy, which comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- www.claygame.co.uk protects users' privacy to the maximum extent possible.
- www.claygame.co.uk undertakes to use in good faith the information obtained from users of its website, so that private information will not be distributed or sold to third parties, except with the consent of a user.
- www.claygame.co.uk can, in accordance with law, collect certain information about users obtained during the use of website (excluding information about computer and on the Internet service provider) or the data entered in the registration process. www.claygame.co.uk shall use these data only to have information about the users that use it and thus improve the portal and to further focus and adjust its contents to the visitors. Based on these data, we find what are the most popular contents and in which visitor groups. Data collection of this type in this or larger extent is common, and it is used by the world-renowned web sites like MSN, Google etc.
- www.claygame.co.uk undertakes not to use the collected private information, such as e-mail addresses, names and surnames without users' permission or to sell or distribute them, except demographic data for a group of users without disclosing private information.
- www.claygame.co.uk undertakes to protect the privacy of the portal users, except in the case of serious violations of the rules of www.claygame.co.uk website or unlawful activities of users.
A cookie is information stored on your computer by website you visit. Cookies usually save your settings, such as your preferred language or address. They are reactivated upon revisiting the site again. This allows the site to display information tailored to your needs.
Cookies can store a wide range of information, including personal information (such as your name or e-mail address). However, this information can be saved only if you enable it - websites cannot access to information that you did not give and cannot access other files on your computer. Default activities of saving and sending of cookies are not visible to you. However, you can change your browser settings so that you can choose yourself whether you will approve or disapprove the requirements for storing cookies, delete it saved cookies automatically when you close your internet browser and etc.
How to disable cookies
By turning off cookies, you decide whether you will allow them to be stored on your computer. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured with the chosen Internet browser. For information on cookie settings, select the Internet browser you are using (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 7 and 8, Opera, Safari). If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use certain functionalities on the website www.claygame.co.uk
What are session cookies?
Temporary cookies or session cookies remove themselves from your computer at the moment of closing the Internet browser. With the help of these cookies, websites store temporary information, such as items in a shopping basket.
What are persistent cookies?
Persistent or stored cookies remain in your computer after closing your Internet browser. With help of these cookies, websites store information, such as your login name and password so you do not have to log in each time you visit a particular site. Persistent cookies remain recorded in your computer for days, months, or even years.
What are first party cookies?
First-party cookies come from websites you are viewing, and can be persistent or session. In this way, websites store information that will be used again at next visit to that website.
What are third party cookies?
Third-party cookies usually come from ads from other websites (such as pop-ups or other ads) that are on the site you are viewing. Here cookies have the role of following websites for advertising purposes.
Yes, with primary goal to ensure you a simpler and more useful experience.
What types of cookies does www.claygame.co.uk use and why?
- Temporary cookies (Session cookies) – these cookies will automatically expire and will be deleted once you close the Internet browser. We use session cookies to access to content and provide comments to be made (things you must do when you log in with your data on the website).
- Permanent cookies (Persistent cookies) – these are cookies which will remain “recorded” in your Internet browser until they expire or you remove them yourself manually. www.claygame.co.uk uses persistent cookies for functionalities such as "Stay logged in", providing easier access to the portal as a registered user. We also use persistent cookies to better understand the user’s habits, so that we can improve the website according to your habits. This information is anonymous – and does not include the user’s private information.
Are there third party cookies on the website?
There are several external services which store limited cookies for user. These cookies are not placed by this website, but some are used for the normal functioning of certain features which allow users easier access to content. This website currently enables:
- Social Networks - Users can share posting on social networks Facebook and Google+ that place cookies to a user.
- Visit measurement – www.claygame.co.uk uses Google Analytics – a service for measuring visits. If you wish to disable the saving of cookies of the site by this service, you can deny them here.
Additional information about disabling cookies
There are several websites for turning off the storage of cookies for various services. You can read more information on the following links: