How To Order
We hope that you will find using Clay and Game Reloaders website quick and convenient. We will guide you safely through the online shopping experience because your privacy and security is extremely important to us. This page provides information about the pages on our site, how to place your order, changing your account details and VAT receipts and refunds.
Clay and Game Reloaders ONLY trade within the UK territories, and use GBP currency for all transactions.
At Clay and Game Reloaders online shop you will be able to purchase all the goods and delivery for those items that are not classed as dangerous goods.
All the items that are classed as dangerous goods can be ordered online but you will not be able to pay for the items online. Instead we will contact you either the same day or the next working day to arrange payment and delivery for your order.
If you place an order that contains items that are either: Dangerous Goods / Available to Order / Limited Stock, the order cannot be paid for online. You will receive notification of this. You have the option to remove the items in question and go to payment BUT - in order to save you additional delivery costs we recommend you simply PLACE ORDER. A member of our team will then contact you to arrange payment and the best delivery option.
FEATURES THAT WILL HELP MAKE YOUR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVEN EASIER
Home page link
- You can get back to our home page at any time by clicking on the logo on the top left of the screen, or small icon (home) positioned first on the left hand site of navigation bar.
Main Navigation bar
- The names on the navigation bar near the top of the screen directly under the Clay and Game logo are the individual sections of our online shop. If you hover over one of these, you will then see a drop-down menu with further product categories within that department. Clicking on one of those categories takes you to a new page containing all sections and products associated with it. The menu on the left of the screen will give you more refined options. Here you will be able to find out all the products and product categories, data sheets, latest news, deals, info pages with all the FAQ, troubleshooting videos and information related to reloading.
Second Navigation Bar
- Second navigation bar is positioned above Clay & Game logo and here you will be able to find details about your account, customer service, your order, how to order, delivery details, terms and conditions , security and privacy of our site.
- The search box is always near the top of the screen (left hand side). You can search by product name or product category (for example shot).
- The number of items in your basket and the subtotal of your basket can always be seen at the top right of the screen. If you wish to see what is in your basket just click on small trolley icon "My order" link and the page with your order will open your order page where you can remove items or change quantities in that viewing panel or continue shopping to add items.
You will need to create an account with us to purchase items in our shop (click on register or create an account when you're prompted in checkout or before you start selecting your items). Registering with us is also useful for bookmarking products that you like but do not want to buy just yet. They will be stored on your order page and you can view them at anytime, then either purchase them, remove them from your order or contact us for more info.
Changing your account information
- If you wish to change or update your online account information (including your email address, password or address), simply go to your account page. Enter your email address and password, and you'll then be able to change the details that you originally gave.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
Once you have found the items you would like to buy and have added them to your basket, you can begin the checkout process by clicking on the "Your basket" (trolley icon positioned in the right hand corner) link at the top of your screen.
- You can go straight to checkout to pay for your goods and arrange delivery if you are already registered with us and you have loged into your account.
- Or you will need to register your account with us to complete your order and proceed to purchase.
- At checkout, you can review and amend your order details on the Order Summary page "My Order", you can either remove items from your basket or continue shopping and add items to your basket. ( by clicking on the right hand side next to the items price small X will appear –by clicking on it you can delete items in your basket) Or continue shopping if you wish to purchase anything else.
- CHECKOUT- when you have selected checkout you will be able to select your preferred delivery option, or check the box if you wish to personally collect the items. Find out about delivery options and lead times
- Boxes below delivery options will automaticity populate with the data from your address supplied during registration process. However if you wish to change the details to alternative shipping address just enter desired delivery address details in the address fields.
- At this point you will be connected to WorldPay – secure Payment Processing where you will still be able to cancel your order if you wish or proceed with your preferred payment option. If your payment was successful – you will get an e-mail confirmation from WorldPay confirming your transaction was sucessful including all transaction details.
- We will also send you a confirmation email with details of your order shortly after we've received it. Your confirmation email will have the subject line 'Thank you for your order'.
- However if your payment was not successful or there was an error with your payment – your order will not be processed. In the instance of unsuccessful payment or an error occurred during your payment you can either contact WorldPay to enquire why the payment was rejected - numbers will be provided in your transaction window or contact us at 01482 631 066 to arrange alternative payment and delivery .
- Once your order has been processed you will be able to print or save your invoice. You will also receive a copy of your invoice to the e-mail address provided.
- Your item shell be delivered according to your selected delivery method. Find out about delivery options and lead times
- If you have placed an order for items classed as dangerous goods please note you will not be able to pay for those items online. We will contact you to arrange payment and delivery of those items.
When purchasing powder we will ask to see a copy of your valid Shotgun Certificate.
VAT RECEIPTS AND REFUNDS
To obtain a VAT receipt sign into your account and then click on the View your order/obtain VAT receipt link. Unfortunately, we don't have the facility to deduct VAT when charging for goods. If you're resident in the Channel Islands and qualify for a VAT refund, please email Customer Services or contact us on 01482 631066 between 9.00 am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday or 9.00am -12:30pm on Saturday after your goods have been delivered. We'll then credit the amount of VAT charged.
If you have any enquieries about your order or refund of your order please contact us on 01482 631066 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org